Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website ellatogether.org.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number as well as preliminary information about your child(ren), name(s) and age(s), proposed term of entry etc.).
- Information we collect about you: This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Site. It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement.
The Ella Together website uses Google analytics to help analyse how visitors use this site. This use “cookies” to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. No personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill – in form on this website. So if we need personal info from you we will ask for it and you will have the option to provide it or not.
The anonymous information generated by these cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to the company. This information is then processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for Ella Together only. We use these reports to evaluate aggregate visitor usage so that we can optimise the content, and its marketing, to better meet your needs.
We will not link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. In fact, we will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill – in form. The external companies will not associate your IP address with any other data held by them. In summary, your anonymity is safe.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or SMS, from which you can opt out at any time;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure
No disclosure or transfer of your information will be to persons or entities outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- the right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- the right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent or we no longer provide your children with education);
- the right to restrict the use of your information;
- the right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- the right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- the right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.